What's new

Greetings from a lurker

the9thdude

Hello all, I decided to register and introduce myself because I'm typically a lurker here (and on the /r/Surface subreddit.) I'm a 22-year old sysadmin for the United States Air Force (enlisted), just started getting into school (with online classes) and I absolutely love the Surface Pro line. I'm a bit of an enthusiast and I love to learn the limits of my tech, so my primary focus with my brand new Surface Pro 3 will be learning how to maximize its' performance and battery life, which I will hopefully be sharing with all of you!

malberttoo

Hello all, I decided to register and introduce myself because I'm typically a lurker here (and on the /r/Surface subreddit.) I'm a 22-year old sysadmin for the United States Air Force (enlisted), just started getting into school (with online classes) and I absolutely love the Surface Pro line. I'm a bit of an enthusiast and I love to learn the limits of my tech, so my primary focus with my brand new Surface Pro 3 will be learning how to maximize its' performance and battery life, which I will hopefully be sharing with all of you!

Welcome! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts about your new SP3!