What's new

Had to Replace

Prowler9

Well I have had my sp3 for 26 days and notice the screen is starting to come out. Took back to best buy and they replaced it. They didn't want to but I think because I was cool about everything they did. 1st rep said now but the manager that came out said no peoblem.

Anyone else have to have it replace yours due to the top of the screen coming apart?

Bandito

A few people have mentioned a slight gap between the bezel and the body in some older posts right after the SP3 came out. You might want to search for the old thread and see if your problem was the same or not.

Rugbyguy541

When school ends for the summer I have to exchange mine. I am getting constant crashes, and they are getting worse. I have reset and everything, no luck. Really kills my studying when it crashes 3x within an hour.

OP
P

Prowler9

Mine only crashed once and it was after an update. Wifi and the touch not responding all the time was another issue. So far this one is perfect.

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
When school ends for the summer I have to exchange mine. I am getting constant crashes, and they are getting worse. I have reset and everything, no luck. Really kills my studying when it crashes 3x within an hour.
What are you waiting for? {said with emphasis, puzzlement, and incredulity}

Rugbyguy541

What are you waiting for? {said with emphasis, puzzlement, and incredulity}

For school to end. I do all notes on here, have all my books on here, and am taking online classes and this is my only computer. Just another 2 weeks then I'll exchange it, can't afford to be without it for 5 or 6 days.