What's new

Hello, Question: Surface In-Warranty Advanced Exchange (Online) Missing

onewayoranother

Hello,

Is it just me or is the Advanced Exchange option that used to be online on devicesupport.microsoft.com and myservice.surface.com have vanished? Or at least not appearing.

Did I incorrectly registered my device? I ask because, I first noticed it going and coming back during summer 2016 and now I have upgraded to a new Pro 2017 and I just don't see it.

I tested going to the page with Safary, Edge, Chrome, Firefox ect... Nothing!

What makes it worse is that I see no one talking about it, not on reddit, google or anywhere! Is the topic being filtered out or something? You can barely run a search related to the advanced exchange and expect a decent and recent comment or post about it any where. Which leaves me with 1 possible answer, it shows up for everyone, but not me.

Update:

Every time i try to submit a question to Microsoft Surface support with these set of keywords:
"advanced exchange online" & "advanced replacement" the system seems to rejects my connections request. I attached a screenshot.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-08-31 at 8.09.24 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-08-31 at 8.09.24 PM.png
    47.4 KB · Views: 541
  • Screen Shot 2017-08-31 at 8.09.04 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-08-31 at 8.09.04 PM.png
    37.8 KB · Views: 535

hughlle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome. Have you tried just contacting surface live chat and asking them in real time?