Hello, Question: Surface In-Warranty Advanced Exchange (Online) Missing

Discussion in 'Microsoft Surface General Discussion' started by onewayoranother, Aug 31, 2017.

1. onewayoranother

onewayoranother New Member

My Device:
    SPro
    Hello,

Is it just me or is the Advanced Exchange option that used to be online on devicesupport.microsoft.com and myservice.surface.com have vanished? Or at least not appearing.

Did I incorrectly registered my device? I ask because, I first noticed it going and coming back during summer 2016 and now I have upgraded to a new Pro 2017 and I just don't see it.

I tested going to the page with Safary, Edge, Chrome, Firefox ect... Nothing!

What makes it worse is that I see no one talking about it, not on reddit, google or anywhere! Is the topic being filtered out or something? You can barely run a search related to the advanced exchange and expect a decent and recent comment or post about it any where. Which leaves me with 1 possible answer, it shows up for everyone, but not me.

Update:

Every time i try to submit a question to Microsoft Surface support with these set of keywords:
    "advanced exchange online" & "advanced replacement" the system seems to rejects my connections request. I attached a screenshot.

Attached Files:

2. hughlle

hughlle Super Moderator Staff Member

My Device:
    SPro4
    Welcome. Have you tried just contacting surface live chat and asking them in real time?