What's new

Hi/bye :-)

Hmmmm

I adored my 128 Pro. I'd bought it due to nerve and hand problems (overuse) and the problem disappeared virtually overnight. I'd replaced my previous laptop completely. I know it wouldn't meet everyone's needs to be able to replace their devices but as a writer, it was perfect for me. Then I had a secure boot loop problem. There's an incredibly loooong backstory but the short one is I am washing my hands of any Surface due to Microsoft's incredibly disgusting customer 'service'. I found this forum while trying to find some info when I was advised to return the device because it was fubar. This forum has been invaluable and I have learnt a lot, hopefully I can contribute to this forum in return (I've been doing a bit of research on some things). Thank you!

Jeffrey

Sorry to hear about the issue with your Pro and Microsoft.
No mater what the end result may be, we invite you to continue to enjoy the forum.

kodos

I will say that Microsoft Customer Service is the absolute worst of any tech company I have ever dealt with. They have lied to me (and then refused to honor what they have stated, even with chat logs). I hope they improve, but they are nowhere near the level of quality and service that I got from Apple. They treat you like you should be happy to even talk to someone.

My love for the Surface Pro 3 exceeds my dislike for their CS problems though :)

TunaSurface

I have to agree, I enjoy my Surface 1 but the support I got, comforting at the time, later ended
up being a sack of lies.