What's new

Hi

bobbaldwin

Just joined the Forum. I have a Pro 128. I have Windows 8 installed on all my other PC's; but this is my first experience with a touchscreen. So far, so good! I have added a keyboard cover and
the SanDisk 64 GB memory card. I already had an extra Wedge Mouse, so it looks like I am all set for now. I am impressed with the Surface, and would appreciate any tips and tricks that I need
to know. Thanks, Bob

ArnoldC

Welcome to the forum and read the how-to section threads. I have to admit that the forum search sucks, but try it first when you want to look for answers.

CrippsCorner

Hi and welcome. How do you find the Wedge Mouse? I think they look great but don't seem that easy to use... (plus I just can't live without two side buttons!)

W24TSN

Hi and welcome aboard!
I've had my Surface for just less than two weeks and still love it. I find myself impulsively searching the Internet for things I can do to it, install on it, tricks I didn't know etc.
Maybe I should start a support group!?

Enjoy :)

mmoss2

Hi and welcome. How do you find the Wedge Mouse? I think they look great but don't seem that easy to use... (plus I just can't live without two side buttons!)

I have one. Takes some getting used to because it's really quite small. But that's also why I find it appealing - I don't think twice about picking it up to bring with me and can carry both the Surface and the mouse in the same hand without worrying about dropping either. The horizontal and vertical scrolling work pretty well. Since it's Bluetooth, it occasionally hangs when (1) network traffic peaks or (2) processor is maxed out. But that's happened to all of the Bluetooth mice I've used in the past. I've got another wireless mouse that works with a 2.4 ghz dongle but definitely prefer the wedge for use with the surface.