What's new

Hilarious 'Surface' Parody Video Poking Fun at Apple's 'Lawsuit-Happy' Ways

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
[video=youtube;_6KnGgOVVjs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=_6KnGgOVVjs[/video]​

Of course the big news last night was Microsoft's announcement of their new Windows based tablet called "The Surface." During the press blowout, Microsoft released a pretty cool video commercial to showcase the new super-tablet. We shared it with you earlier, here. Of course, with the nature of the internet being what it is, you could probably guess it was inevitable that someone would use this video and redo it in some humorous and intriguing way. That has apparently already occurred, and the results are very funny.

Some enterprising folks moved quickly last night after the video was released and created a parody that makes fun of the potential reaction of Tim Cook from Apple and his team of p̶a̶t̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶r̶o̶l̶l̶s̶ lawyers. The results are pretty hilarious!

Source: PhanDroid

Last edited:
OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
I wonder how many companies haven't made a device for fear of the wraith?

LMAO! I love the misspelling in this one Ollie! I know you meant wrath, but because you said, "wraith", now I envision this ghostly specter with an apple shaped head looming over the corpses of its enemies! Priceless!

Vampire_Wraith_by_Fire_Dragana.jpg

Last edited: