What's new

How do you activate the OneNote MX radial menu when using the Pro's Stylus?

jomon

I can't seem to find any topic on this and I can't figure this one out. When I use OneNote MX with the stylus, the radial menu gets hidden. How do you activate it using the Stylus? There is a button the Stylus and I tried clicking that hoping it would activate the radial menu but nothing happens.

magicrobots

Just messed around with it, and I think you don't. :) I think you just poke the screen with your finger to get the menu to come up. Then you can use the stylus to interact with the menu.

OP
J

jomon

Just messed around with it, and I think you don't. :) I think you just poke the screen with your finger to get the menu to come up. Then you can use the stylus to interact with the menu.

I've done some research and apparently on other tablets like the Lenovo thinkpad 2, the radial menu pops up when you press the button on the stylus. I was kinda hoping one note mx have a dedicated radial menu for when using a stylus, like allow you to select the color of the ink for example. I guess we're stuck with blank ink for now?

J515OP

Super Moderator
Check out the FAQ and help section for a good thread on setting up and using one note. You are not stuck with only black ink.