What's new

How to program pen for OneNote desktop

LarryM

I would like to use the pen to open OneNote desktop version. I have programmed the single click to open OneNote desktop version through the surface app. I would like to double-click the pen to be able to take a screen clip and send it to OneNote desktop version. Currently, when I double click the pen, I'm able to take a screen clip, but it sends it to OneNote app version. Is there a way to double click the pen and send the screen clip to OneNote desktop version?

Thank you in advance

OP
L

LarryM

I would like to use the pen to open OneNote desktop version. I have programmed the single click to open OneNote desktop version through the surface app. I would like to double-click the pen to be able to take a screen clip and send it to OneNote desktop version. Currently, when I double click the pen, I'm able to take a screen clip, but it sends it to OneNote app version. Is there a way to double click the pen and send the screen clip to OneNote desktop version?

Thank you in advance

Is there a way to do this without using AutoHotKey script? Maybe by editing the registry or an .exe file?

dazspy

Thank you in advance
Hi, Sorry to hijack your topic, but can you tell me how you directed to desktop app for single eraser click please?