What's new

How to save a webpage to disk?

MMU

I would like to save a webpage to disk using modern IE without switching to desktop mode.

How is this done. I must be blind.

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
I would like to save a webpage to disk using modern IE without switching to desktop mode.

How is this done. I must be blind.
Swipe from the right, share, OneNote.

Seems to be the best option... but not the same.

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well DUH.

Every time I see the 'devices' icon there, I think it is just for INSTALLING devices, not actually accessing them.
Obvious to no one. but don't get used to it... I hear there are no charms in W10. which is probably a good thing really... who knows what hidden features lie under some supper secret gesture :)

Probably access codes to the Seattle Underground After Dark. :D

OP
M

MMU

Swipe from the right, share, OneNote.

Seems to be the best option... but not the same.

Do I understand correctly that there is no way to save a webpage to disk without opening the desktop version of IE?

I've been using my SPro since they were first introduced and this has always been a problem.

OP
M

MMU

Do I understand correctly that there is no way to save a webpage to disk without opening the desktop version of IE?

I've been using my SPro since they were first introduced and this has always been a problem.

No solution for this?

gangolfus

It does not appear to be possible in Metro. Is this something you do often? I don't know the last time I needed to save a webpage...