What's new

Hyperlinks in Win8 Mail

OP
R

reach

Wrong. I use the two finger zoom all the time in Outlook 2013. And yes, they haven't released the metro version of Outlook yet. That will be a free upgrade for existing Office 2013 users.

Great point, thanks a lot.
This is definitely a valid answer to my question but unfortunately still not applicable to me, since I don't want to pay for a huge software suite to fulfill the purpose of any other, even the simplest freeware product.
Maybe I'll give the appstore a chance - not too optimistic.

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
Great point, thanks a lot.
This is definitely a valid answer to my question but unfortunately still not applicable to me, since I don't want to pay for a huge software suite to fulfill the purpose of any other, even the simplest freeware product.
Maybe I'll give the appstore a chance - not too optimistic.

If you move to a Surface 2 it is included with the device :)

Hyperlinks work on any EAS Account but on IMAP it appears they are rendered as text...

Hyperlinks work on any EAS Account but on IMAP it appears they are rendered as text...

I use a custom EAS server and they don't work either. I suspect your server may be doing converting your mail to HTML and autolinkifying.

How would one go around and sending a feature request? :)

daniielrp

I don't know, my Gmail (IMAP) seems to render links OK, but I know Google do a lot of fancy extra things with IMAP...