What's new

I lost the Large Live Pinned MSN website on Start Screen

SeeVuPlay

Hey fellow Surfers....Surfacinese?....Surfacan?? Fellow Surfaces!!!

I had to do a refresh on my SP3 in order to get back some functionalities. One thing I lost, and I know I had this before and love it, was pinning MSN website to use as my app to surf the net. After the refresh and all the updates, the pinned MSN only has small and medium... no wide or large! And no likeness.

Ive searched the web all day and cannot find anything.... anyone else have this issue? Or know how to fix it? I'll be forever in debt. Thanks!

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm not really sure what you mean...
Are you referring to MSN Browser ???

1ee_a11_300_300-msn-explorer.jpg

OP
SeeVuPlay

SeeVuPlay

Thanks for responding.... let me clarify.

When you use internet explorer 11, and pin a web site to the start screen, some of the sites support large size tiles as well as Live. MSN.com was one of them. I somehow did not recover that functionality.

OP
SeeVuPlay

SeeVuPlay

Hmmm......I just went to the Windows Central site using IE and pinned it... and it is a large and live tile... so it appears to still work. Maybe MSN not longer does this.

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
OIC ... looks like it has to do with the images available... Perhaps an email to MSN about it.

OP
SeeVuPlay

SeeVuPlay

Yes thanks. I just emailed them. Hope they allow it. The features were there before though....that's what I don't understand.