What's new

I love sitting next to folks with iPads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

macmee

People,

Everyone take a step back and consider what you are typing. If this thread continues to spiral we will lock it and issue infractions as necessary.

Thanks,

I sympathize with you having to deal with the situation at hand, although if they're going to insult me when it's quite clear that the bugs I have experienced are out of my control, then I feel compelled to reply to such irrational and baseless accusations and reject them.

So here's a thing... Ironically, the computer Mark Walberg is smashing... it's an apple. :)
I like to think he's doing it because his brother got Jenny McCarthy.

But if we start smashing Apple products, we will be out even more money!

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
I sympathize with you having to deal with the situation at hand, although if they're going to insult me when it's quite clear that the bugs I have experienced are out of my control, then I feel compelled to reply to such irrational and baseless accusations and reject them.

That wasn't targeted at you....

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
Enough....no more insults or attacks from either side of the debate, one more and I will lock this thread. We can have dialog without attacks on each other.

OP
F

fonzman78

They are excellent albeit expensive devices which many people consider to be great buys and which aren't really comparable to the Surface Pro because they're completely different beasts, thus thread is pointless.

So if this thread is pointless, then why do you keep posting? There are many other threads where your input is valued and respected. This thread is about my personal experience with an iPad user and my (and others) desire to demonstrate in a passive way how much we prefer out Surfaces'. This is a Surface forum after all. Give my thread the respect it deserves and let others post their personal experiences. If you have issues with your device, create your own, relevant thread, and we will try and help you resolve your issues. But please, don't hijack my thread and have it run the risk of being closed due to bad remarks.

SM, my apologies for the nasty remarks. It was not my intent to have this thread hijacked. If folks have expressed their opinion that this is a useless thread, then couldn't we ask those folks to kindly refrain from posting?

kundas1

I have to agree with fonzman here, just because your Surface (macmee) is functioning like crap doesn't mean you have to rain on our parade when we want to gloat about our devices, after all, like fonzman says this is a Surface forum and not a mac forum and if YOU don't see the relevance because your device is crapping out, but all of US see the relevance and appreciate our devices then too bad for YOU. so please leave us alone and let us have our fun thank you....

olimjj

Alright....point made, let's not bait for more arguments. We'll police the behavior...

We can always mollify our reactions and responses . To help temper our statements, we can recall the following "Believe nothing of what you hear or read, and half of what you see"

Status
Not open for further replies.