What's new

I think its having two chargers is a must

kiwigirl

What do you think? I picked up a 2nd charger today cause costco has them for $59 (vs $79) as I got tired of having to carry the charger everywhere. Now, I can leave one at the desk, and the other in my room.

leeshor

I have a backup charger for most of my portable devices. Especially if they are specialty chargers.

B

B'midbar

What do you think? I picked up a 2nd charger today cause costco has them for $59 (vs $79) as I got tired of having to carry the charger everywhere. Now, I can leave one at the desk, and the other in my room.

I have three. The one that came with my SP3, the one that came with the port replicator and a third I got on eBay for sitting in my recliner in my room. Third one goes with me on the road. Got it substantially cheaper than the above.

kundas1

I agree, it's totally a MUST to have at least 2 chargers. I have one at my place, one at my GF and one in my bag just in case I'm away too long...

B

B'midbar

1 - work
2 - bag
3 - home
4 - car

I've got it bad.

BTDT, finally just sold my ThinkPad ultraslim AC/DC combo adapter charger kit. Older I get, the more hardware weight I'm unloading. Was the gadget king back in the day, but no more. Now I'm about comfort equals weight (loss).

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
And I use this one in my car with no problems
http://www.ebay.com/itm/DC-12V-2-85...ader_Chargers_Sync_Cables&hash=item3a9b7e6351

sp3_car_charger.png