What's new

I'd like to use the pen more.

Moonsurface

Super Moderator
Staff member
I used the pen to control fader sliders on lighting control software at the weekend. Much better than trying to use a finger, the only problem was the palm block that stopped me pressing other buttons on the screen at the same time as using the slider.

OP
B

bluegrass

I started Fresh Paint but couldn't figure out how to open a photo. I tried the import Paintings but it didn't recognize my jpg files.

Thanks for the Photoshop suggestion. That's a pretty sizeable investment for someone who doesn't know the first thing about editing photos in Photoshop though.

I'm a big fan of Microsoft Picture Manager for quick edits such as downsizing the resolution, cropping, brightness, contrast, & color. Unfortunately this app doesn't use the pen yet.

hughlle

Super Moderator
Staff member
I started Fresh Paint but couldn't figure out how to open a photo. I tried the import Paintings but it didn't recognize my jpg files.

Thanks for the Photoshop suggestion. That's a pretty sizeable investment for someone who doesn't know the first thing about editing photos in Photoshop though.

I'm a big fan of Microsoft Picture Manager for quick edits such as downsizing the resolution, cropping, brightness, contrast, & color. Unfortunately this app doesn't use the pen yet.

You open freshpaint, and then click open new from image on the main screen.

fresh paint.png

Last edited: