IE 10 (touch) window copy/paste problem (e.g. Gmail)

Discussion in 'Microsoft Surface Help' started by N.G., Jun 28, 2013.

1. N.G.

N.G. Member

I'm having an issue with popup Windows which I suspect maybe some combination of magnification and font. I get empty windows clipboard popup in popup - no copy or paste just empty box. I mainly see it in Gmail new compose, but have seen it in Amazon selections also. Be interested in knowledgeable guidance too. Makes me resort to the mouse. I don't see any discussions of this in the forum or from Googling away. I must have something wrong, anybody know?

2. Buelligan

Buelligan Member

My Device:
    SPro
    That was your first mistake you should have BINGED it! LOL

Seriously though I am not sure as I have not seen that issue on mine. Of course I don't use google at all. But as you said it also happened to Amazon? All the time or sporadic?

3. N.G.

N.G. Member

Amazon uses pop up windows for different things, so I guess it is sporadic as in inconsistent. Generally touch doesn't work and I have to reach for the mouse when a window pops up. Also Amazon pages regularly incompletely load and freeze. I was just shopping for dog beds and it froze 3 times in an hour. In pop up windows, though, I don't know if selecting from a pop up list ever works. Gmail is different in that the box appears, but cut copy and pass are never there, just an empty box.