What's new

illumishield Matte Screen Protector Review - 1 WK UPDATE

Hey guys, got my matte screen protector from illumishield in today and wanted to share a video review I made. For those of you wondering how it looks, feels and handles under "pressure" take a look.

NEW 1 WEEK UPDATE REVIEW

Last edited:

greatg

Thanks for the review. I purchased both the matte and the HD clear screen covers and they are very good!

I also tried the NuShield - All I can say is stay away from this. The covers do not have any cut-outs and the company claims they cannot afford to make cut-outs on such a cheap product? Go figure!?

pcreyn319

Thanks for the review. I purchased both the matte and the HD clear screen covers and they are very good!

I also tried the NuShield - All I can say is stay away from this. The covers do not have any cut-outs and the company claims they cannot afford to make cut-outs on such a cheap product? Go figure!?

Is the matte easier to write on?

OP
CustomSurfaceP2
Thanks guys, it's great knowing my efforts were not in vain. I made the review to be of help to anyone out there and if I get enough feedback on my videos I'll continue to make them. I will do reviews of things that are not commonly done by others (who needs 20 reviews of one thing?).

I am still "breaking" in the screen protector with my fingers as the pen is a bit squeeky on writing. I'll report back on that after a week of constant use. I don't however, find it any harder to use the pen with or without this protector and unlike other matte protectors, this one doesn't distort the text on the screen. A huge plus!

cdf3

The pen was somewhat rigid when I first got mine.
It took a few days to break the screen protector in from the oil from my fingers.
After that, it's been pretty smooth.

enolamyecart

Has anyone tried or had experience with the illumishield blue light screen protector? is this a gimmick, of does it male a difference?

OP
CustomSurfaceP2
I will do another review on YouTube in a couple of days after the break in period for the matte and will do one for the nonmatte version as well. So far no Rainbow effects.