is this a good deal ..?! Surface pro 128GB for 449$ ( Manufacturer refurbished )

Discussion in 'Microsoft Surface Pro' started by Dexter Morgan, Feb 20, 2014.

1. Dexter Morgan

Dexter Morgan New Member

hello everybody , i have missed the 499$ new surface pro ( 128GB ) deal and i saw this :

Microsoft Surface Pro with 128GB Memory 885370525571 | eBay

the seller has a very good feedback (98.6%) , so i am asking is this a good deal or should i wait for a 499$ new surface deal to pop up again ?

2. tarrant64

tarrant64 Member

It's not bad. It's also hard to say how many more times we will even see similar deals for brand new ones.

1 person likes this.
  3. phubai

phubai New Member

That's not a bad deal at all. It comes with the full year warranty and it was factory refurbished so if I wanted a Surface Pro, I'd go ahead and get it. I've only bought refurbished Macs when I wanted one and have had excellent service from them and saved some cash to boot. Just my opinion of course, but I wouldn't be afraid to buy it.

1 person likes this.
  4. johnnydugood

johnnydugood New Member

I ordered one yesterday already will be here today..just joined the forum. Also pre-ordered that freedom case on kickstarter -should be good to go w/the type 2 keyboard

1 person likes this.
  5. phubai

phubai New Member

Good deal... it took me awhile to get used to it, but I like it fine now. It's become my go to machine. I pre-ordered that case as well. Looked good and I really like some of the Kickstarter opportunities.

My main problem with the SP isn't the machine itself, but trying to get a mouse that I could enjoy and that would work consistently. I _think_ I've settled on the T650 Logitech trackpad. A little bulky to carry for sure so it may be an at home device combined with the T630 that I've had my issues with but overall I can use better than the trackpad on the type 2 keyboard.

Let us know what you think when you've had a chance to take her for a good spin!

1 person likes this.