Issues with eBay and paypal

Discussion in 'Microsoft Surface General Discussion' started by furycloud, Jan 26, 2013.

1. furycloud

furycloud New Member

Ok, so this is my second surface (first one exchanged due to several problems). I've had much better look with Wi-Fi on this one and in general browsing has been much faster and connectivity much improved, however... I'm still having problems with certain actions that I use on a regular basis.

The first is logging into/paying for stuff with paypal. It works better than the last surface I had but there are still times I resort to paying using my mobile because paypal simply isn't loading, or it'll get to a certain stage of the confirmation process and then not load. Logging in, even when i'm not buying, I sometimes have the same issues.

The second is selling on ebay (which I do regular enough for this problem to be really annoying). as with paypal I may be able to get part way through the process (not always, sometimes I can't even get past the first page) but I have yet to complete listing an item using the surface because I always encounter a problem somewhere along the line. A page just won't load or won't load properly (for instance when uploading a picture, the browse button is nowhere to be seen-refreshing generally just gives me a white screen where it tries to load forever).

I was wondering if this has anything to do with these pages been secure? I don't know, i'm not all that technically minded. But I need to be able to sell on ebay, I can't mess about doing it on my phone all the time which is my current back up.

Any advice appreciated. Thanks in advance

2. bosamar

bosamar Well-Known Member

My Device:
    RT
  3. furycloud

furycloud New Member

4. furycloud

furycloud New Member

I found a marked improvement on both paypal and ebay. unfortunately I still encountered issues uploading a picture when trying to list an item. the browse button was there and it was attempting to upload but despite being left a good 20-30 it had still not managed to upload the picture. any more tips? the compatibility mode certainly helped out