Well I just got my SP3 and was busy setting it up. Works quite well until I tried to activate my office365 1 year subscription. It wouldn't install. Contacted support and requested a phone call, they called and said to press 1 to talk to a rep, after repeatedly pressing 1, was informed it was an invalid selection. Then went to live chat, they were unable to solve but they called me direct so that I didn't have to press 1, which didn't work. They passed me off to hardware support and the guy I got there was a total dick. He was going to fix everything, instead he took control, with my permission, of both my SP3 and my desktop and told me there was all sort of network errors that needed to be fixed, and that was why office wasn't installing. Then he said I would have to pay for him to fix it. I said "no thanks" just relinquish control of my computers and I will look after it myself. He said I won't be able to and I found out later why. He put an admin password requirement on both my computer and my new SP3 so that I couldn't sign in to them after shutting them off and repowering. I had to reset to original defaults and reinstall everything on both units. Just finished doing 169 updates to my computer. Not impressed and I will never download office365 to use. That was my introduction, thanks MS support.