What's new

Laptop Lounging almost anywhere with the Surface Pro 2!

bluegrass

Love slapping that puppy (SP2) into my docking station & plugging in my volcano for some unwinding when I get home. The docking station is connected to my HD projector. With a Bluetooth mouse and keyboard, I can relax on my couch viewing my Surface on an 8' screen. It's also nice to be able to pop the Surface out of the docking station and continue what I was doing on the porcelain throne. Watching HD YouTube videos full size on an 8' screen is pretty cool.

al2fast

Haha the porcelain throne is a popular place. I like to take mine in the garage to stream music from my plex server and to look up stuff in PDF manuals to then reference in the paper copies. Lots easier to do a ctrl+f then flipping through hundreds of pages. The screen works with rubber gloves!

airlid

Haha the porcelain throne is a popular place. I like to take mine in the garage to stream music from my plex server and to look up stuff in PDF manuals to then reference in the paper copies. Lots easier to do a ctrl+f then flipping through hundreds of pages. The screen works with rubber gloves!

Now I'm curious, what are you doing in the garage? :)

Seneleron

Drunk in my tent during a camp out in the middle of a thunderstorm. Thank you work provided tethering ^^

And, conversely, hung over the next morning sitting in the pavilion next to the camp site attempting to reorganize my brain with the repetitive focus of Diablo 3.

My wife and I were with a group, and SHE was the only one that looked at me funny about it. Even stranger, *SHE* Games ;)

Nackers

I only brought my SP2 to take to my chemo treatments, but now it's become my main PC,, My kickass ROG desktop that I built only gets used for gaming.

Ruudfood

I'm reading this thread in the lounge of my son's football club, tethered to my Galaxy S4 while my other son plays Angry Birds on it!

OP
R

rushdown

as I type this, I'm sitting down on the floor in an IMAX movie theater with my phone and my Surface Pro plugged into a wall outlet.

The Surface Pro is tethered to the phone.

The great thing about the Surface Pro 2 is for me (and everybody else who can work from home), I can easily carry it around. Hell, I can even work from my car in a parking lot! I love it! ;);)

kundas1

as I type this, I'm sitting down on the floor in an IMAX movie theater with my phone and my Surface Pro plugged into a wall outlet.

The Surface Pro is tethered to the phone.

The great thing about the Surface Pro 2 is for me (and everybody else who can work from home), I can easily carry it around. Hell, I can even work from my car in a parking lot! I love it! ;);)

Whuuuut? So your one of those annoying people with their bright fones in a cinema which makes you worse as you have a bright tablet computer screen also... what, the movie isn't good enough? lol wow that isn't rude...

OP
R

rushdown

Whuuuut? So your one of those annoying people with their bright fones in a cinema which makes you worse as you have a bright tablet computer screen also... what, the movie isn't good enough? lol wow that isn't rude...

I was in the waiting area.