What's new

Little minor issues

geckoking

So far there has some annoying things im dealing with.

Internet gets cut off to limited and needs a restart, connecting speed off batter is slow.

99% charge and stops.

Pen looses paring ( bluetooth turn off then on fixes.)

Trackpad very unresponsive and hard to use like the first pro. At times needs to be detached and reattach to fix.

firefox scroll smoothly at time and then it doesnt.

Needs hard pressure on pen for dark marks drawing.

hope these could be patched.

Seneleron

Internet gets cut off to limited and needs a restart, connecting speed off batter is slow.
This could very easily be a router issue.

99% charge and stops.
This is not a defect, it is a battery safety feature to prevent premature wear. let it run down and charge it, eventually it'll hit 100%. It won't, however, start charging until it drops below 95%

Pen looses paring ( bluetooth turn off then on fixes.)
The pen stays off until you press the button. if the SP3 detects it, it's paired.

Trackpad very unresponsive and hard to use like the first pro. At times needs to be detached and reattach to fix.
I haven't experienced this issue AT ALL, and I've been swapping it in and out all night like a boss.

firefox scroll smoothly at time and then it doesnt.
I'd blame that one on Firefox. Chrome has it's own set of issues. IE works great, but then comes that whole "security" thing.

Needs hard pressure on pen for dark marks drawing.

Pay particular attention to MickeyLittle's post. the fix for this is there.

jedge

Yeah, what is up with Chrome on the SP3? It looks horrible. Is it having issues with the high resolution?, or the desktop scaling?, or maybe it's the combination of the two?

UPDATE: I found a fix for Chrome... it works perfectly and Chrome is gorgeous now. But it is a bit of a hack and i don't want to post something dangerous. Feel free to PM me if you want the details.

Last edited:

Odyssey

Has anyone had trouble reconnecting to the internet after waking it up from sleep? The only way for me to fix this is to restart the computer or potentially reinstall the network adapter o_O

kristalsoldier

Has anyone had trouble reconnecting to the internet after waking it up from sleep? The only way for me to fix this is to restart the computer or potentially reinstall the network adapter o_O

Nopes...have not experienced anything like that at all...at least as of now.

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
Can anyone explain me what is different please?

The n-Trig WINTAB driver offers backwards compatibility with Adobe/Wacom's old Ink API...any app that uses the Windows Native Ink API will see no difference. So legacy versions of Photoshop, Flash, Sketchbook (desktop) will get pressure sensitivity. The Updated Adobe CC (including Flash) uses the native ink API.

eallan

I have to toggle WiFi on and off, perhaps you can try that instead of a full restart.