Looking for a padfolio-style case

Discussion in 'Microsoft Surface Accessories' started by ld24, Jan 23, 2014.

1. ld24

ld24 New Member

2. benjitek

benjitek Active Member

My Device:
    SPro2
    Your best bet is to do a search for cases designed for the 11" MacBook Air, those seem ideally suited to the dimensions of a Surface Pro. Good luck!

1 person likes this.
  3. ld24

ld24 New Member

4. jefhart

jefhart Member

My Device:
    SPro2
    $149 for a case?!?

5. DNP

DNP Member

My Device:
    SPro2

I've had the Wenger Present-o-Folio for about +6-years and it's still going strong (except the calculator doesn't work anymore...but no biggie). Purchased at Office Depot for ~$50. When I bought my SP2 I also bought the Maroo Folio; but quickly realized that the Maroo doesn't work too well with the SP2 kickstand (so the Maroo folio was returned). I've also realized that I prefer to use the SP2 (with the Type Cover 2) without the folio which allows the kickstand to be more functional. So I decided to use my old Wenger folio as the transport "case". And since the folio also stores paper and other "junk" it's worked out well.

(NOTE: The specific model # is WA-5538-09 and might be out of production...so double check the model#)
    Wenger Present-o-Folio
    Corporate Markets - Wenger - Executive Accessories - ECHELON Present-O-Folio
    SWISSMADE.COM - Wenger - Echelon Present-O-Folio WA-5538-02

HTH...DNP

Last edited: Feb 8, 2014
  6. ld24

ld24 New Member

@jefhart Hey, it's that Apple markup! It looks great though and the quality is really nice. Admittingly, that price makes it more of something I'd buy as a present for finishing my undergrad.
    @DNP I had come across one like that. If the inside pocket fits it that's perfect. I don't plan on using it from inside the folio, taking it out to use it. The reason I'm big on a folio is because I am a biochemistry student and nothing comes close to pen and paper with the stuff I have to take notes on in lectures. I digitize it all afterwards (and keep my 50lbs of books on it, too!) so that's my system. I'll probably look into getting that one for now.

Thanks, guys!