What's new

Love it but it keeps freezing

Telstar1948

As it always seems to be, there are those not having any problems. Mine is like that, thankfully. No issues I'm aware of. Not to say something couldn't turn up out of the blue because we're talking about Windows 10, after all. Mine came new with Windows 10.

dmanuele

As it always seems to be, there are those not having any problems. Mine is like that, thankfully. No issues I'm aware of. Not to say something couldn't turn up out of the blue because we're talking about Windows 10, after all. Mine came new with Windows 10.

Mine came with 10 also. I can say that my issues seem to happen mostly in tablet mode. I've had it toggled off for the last day or so and have been totally stable.

Turbo4AWD

I always use Tablet mode and rarely use desktop mode. I'll have to try it out sometime and see if it runs differently.

DGZ

I am having the same freezing issues in both tablet and desktop mode. Purchased in July 2015. They sent me a "new" one in December. Now the new one is having the same freezing issues. Thoroughly disappointed.

leeshor

I am having the same freezing issues in both tablet and desktop mode. Purchased in July 2015. They sent me a "new" one in December. Now the new one is having the same freezing issues. Thoroughly disappointed.
Welcome to the forum

Being that they were likely not from the same batch there is a good possibility it's something that got installed that Windows 10 isn't happy with. Most suspect is anti virus but that's not necessarily it.