LOVE my SP2, couple of questions.

Discussion in 'Microsoft Surface Pro 2' started by Darren Donovan, Oct 25, 2013.

1. Darren Donovan

Darren Donovan Member

Sold a Nexus 10 for this one. It's worlds better, as you all know. :D
    I do have some questions:

[1] Will this work with my SP2? The description says it's a Type Cover for the Surface (doesn't mention Pro). I assume this type cover fits both the Surface and Surface Pro, is that correct?

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/type-co...d=7411094&st=type cover surface pro&cp=1&lp=1

[2] I downloaded a YouTube video, and the SP2 says it's downloaded. But, I can't find it anywhere on the tablet? Where is it stored?

Thanks!!

Last edited: Oct 25, 2013
  2. oion

oion Well-Known Member

My Device:
    S2
    1--Absolutely yes. All the keyboard covers are interchangeable with both generations of Surface lines, with the exception of the forthcoming power-cover (won't work with 1st gen RT). The first/second gens of keyboards are fairly different, however; you can find reviews about them. Might be best to try and find them in an MS store to test out, since feel is a bit subjective.

2--Should be in the Downloads folder. When you open up file explorer, the various standard folders should be right on top.

3. Darren Donovan

Darren Donovan Member

Microsoft website is "out of stock" of the Type Cover, yet Best Buy has it? I wanna know if the Best Buy type cover is an "older" version (maybe that's why they're available). Anybody knows? Thanks,

4. Telstar1948

Telstar1948 Active Member

My Device:
    Surface Book

The new type or touch cover should clearly have a "2" marked on the package.

1 person likes this.