What's new

Mapping detail Roads missing!

mcchalkley

Are there settings so I can see all roads?

I'm using software from Garmin for cycling and trying to plan a route for next weeks ride with friends. I'm trying to edit a route that's already been ridden. But a lot of the country smaller roads are missing! I'm wondering if there is setting I need to change?

leeshor

Welcome to the forum

This is getting transferred to the x86 apps section but it seems that a better place to ask would be on the Garmin forum. This doesn't sound at all like a Surface issue.

OP
M

mcchalkley

Thanks for your fast response.

So your saying there is no difference in map detail when using a surface compared to a desktop or laptop?

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thanks for your fast response.

So your saying there is no difference in map detail when using a surface compared to a desktop or laptop?
There wouldn't be any difference unless Garmin did something different which doesn't make any sense because the Surface screen is actually higher resolution than most laptops/desktops so it could display more detail not less. Bottom line This is a Garmin/map source issue although I seem to recall they had an option for who's maps to use. If the roads aren't on the map it cant show them.

Are you doing this on Garmin Connect???