What's new

Metro IE Back Page Swipe

T3Jn

I discovered the back swipe in IE for Metro by accident when trying to swap applications, awesome feature. However it keeps randomly stopping, reboot seems to fix - however I am wondering what the scenarios are when it should work as it seems a bit hit/miss. Anyone else seeing these issues? It could be a complete coincidence but last couple of times I have noticed it not working the Type Keyboard has played up too - until the reboot (removing and replacing not fixing it).

I have noticed in the last few days, that I am suffering from every single bug that seems to be affecting the SP, anyone else got a full house:

1. Limited Connectivity on WiFi
2. WiFi randomly dropping off
3. Not resuming from sleep
4. Type keyboard not recognised
5. Stylus not recognised

Am I missing any?

tonyz3

More details, how long did you have it. Did you do the recent update. Did you check in device mgr to see if the firmware update does not have a yellow triangle next to it. Only bc this worked for me a refresh was not too painful you may want to consider it. But first let's get some more info.

OP
T

T3Jn

Sorry Tony - more details for what?

I was not asking for help resolving the problems, I know they are valid commonly reported issues - patient enough for MS to start resolving and rolling out, there's nothing I've not been able to work around. Done the refresh a couple of times in the week I've had it. Been in the industry long enough to know the costs/benefits of being an early adopter.