Microsoft Flagship Lumia Phone Renders Leaked Online

Discussion in 'Surface Forum Site News' started by dgstorm, Aug 27, 2015.

1. dgstorm

dgstorm Editor in Chief Staff Member

[​IMG]

Fans of Microsoft's smartphones might be tickled pink to see these leaked renders of their next flagship devices. As is usual, the aesthetic design of the next Lumia line is impressive. As is evidenced by the pic above, these are truly gorgeous devices. Here's a quote with what we know about them,

From peeking at these specs and design elements, it looks like Microsoft is still on a roll with their next generation products. Let's cross our fingers they can keep up the momentum!

Don't forget to check out our dedicated Microsoft Smartphone section for further discussion: Microsoft Smartphone General Discussion | Microsoft Surface Forums

2. hughlle

hughlle Super Moderator Staff Member

For some reason the front of the talkman doesn't really look right for me for some reason. But the cityman on the left looks great. Other than the EXPLETIVE camera bulge. Apple doing it does not make it ok! Really don't like that silver ring around the camera on the Talkman either

Also a shame that so few phones make use of front facing speakers. Still one of my fav features of my M7

I hope the cityman is available in black, not that horrible blue. So tacky imo.

3. kundas1

kundas1 Super Moderator Staff Member

My Device:
    SPro3
    yes the face is fine on the cityman, but those buttons are atrocious! it looks so small!

4. dgstorm

I actually really dig the silver ring. I think it makes it "pop" a bit more.

5. sharpuser

sharpuser Super Moderator Staff Member

My Device:
    Surface Book
    Hey, @Arizona Willie

I wonder how this phone could withstand being thrown against the wall. :rolleyes::)
    I hope many things get fixed before this phone becomes available.

6. hughlle

Indeed. It's simply personal preference. I know many will love it. I hate anything that stands out or makes a presence of itself. I like to blend into the scenery and be passed by without a glance :)

7. dgstorm

You would probably like my Google Nexus 5 (if it were a Windows phone) then. It has a very subdued (ninja-like) quality. It's almost like it was a solid piece of tech carved out of obsidian. It reminds me of the obelisk in 2001: A Space Odyssey. :D

Here's a picture we took of it with some stylized lighting for a review:

[​IMG]

8. dgstorm

Here's the usual press shot below. The Talkman above kinda reminds me of it, only with that silver ring you don't like. I see your point more now! lol!

[​IMG]

9. hughlle

It's why I like my htc one. Now that I've worn the beats logo off of the back, other than the htc logo on the front, it's just a (sleek) black slab.

dgstorm likes this.