Microsoft is Working on Two New Surface Pro Tablets With Larger Displays [Rumor]

Discussion in 'Surface Forum Site News' started by dgstorm, Aug 26, 2015.

1. dgstorm

dgstorm Editor in Chief Staff Member

[​IMG]

Here's a new log to throw on the Surface Pro rumor-mill fire. According to intel revealed from Taiwanese suppliers, Microsoft is not only working on a large screen version of the Surface Pro tablet, they are actually developing two of them.

Here's a quote with the details,
    DigiTimes (the source of this story) has a decent record for these types of supply-chain leaks, but they have been wrong on more than one occasion. It doesn't sound implausible, so we are leaning toward this being an accurate prediction. What do you folks think?

Here's our dedicated Surface Pro 4 section for further discussion: Microsoft Surface Pro 4 | Microsoft Surface Forums

2. kundas1

kundas1 Super Moderator Staff Member

My Device:
    SPro3
    isn't this old news? this has been mentioned numerous times from other articles you've posted... but I can't wait to get my hands on the 14 inch SP4..

3. dgstorm

dgstorm Editor in Chief Staff Member

Yes... it is another rumor regarding stuff we have found in the past, but it isn't a repeat of an old one. Rather it is a new one along the same line, which lends credence to the possibility that it is true. :)

leeshor likes this.