Microsoft Lumia 950XL Available for Preorder on Microsoft Site; Black Color is Already Back Ordered

Discussion in 'Microsoft Smartphone General Discussion' started by dgstorm, Nov 16, 2015.

1. dgstorm

dgstorm Editor in Chief Staff Member

[​IMG]

It looks like the Lumia 950XL could be a very successful device. It just went up for pre-order recently on Microsoft's website, but the black colored version is already back-ordered. Folks interested in the white colored variant can still pre-order that one.

To be clear, this device is priced at $649 and will ship to pre-order customers and retail channels on November 25th. Here's a recap of specs for the device:
    • 5.7-inch AMOLED screen with 1440 x 2560 resolution and a pixel density of 515ppi
    • Snapdragon 810 SoC - octa-core 2.0GHz CPU and the Adreno 430 GPU
    • 3GB of RAM
    • 32GB of expandable internal storage
    • 20MP camera on the back with an aperture of f/1.9 and OIS as well as a Tricolor flash
    • 5MP front-facing camera
    • 3340mAh battery
    • Windows Phone 10 Mobile
    Here's the link to check out this new flagship phablet from Microsoft: Buy Microsoft Lumia 950 XL – Unlocked - Microsoft Store

2. Bi-209

Bi-209 New Member

My Device:
    SPro4
    I'm so impatient for the black version to become available again. Luckily thanksgiving and traveling will distract me.