Microsoft Lumia 950XL Available for Preorder on Microsoft Site; Black Color is Already Back Ordered

Discussion in 'Microsoft Smartphone General Discussion' started by dgstorm, Nov 16, 2015.

1. dgstorm

dgstorm Editor in Chief Staff Member

Jun 19, 2012

It looks like the Lumia 950XL could be a very successful device. It just went up for pre-order recently on Microsoft's website, but the black colored version is already back-ordered. Folks interested in the white colored variant can still pre-order that one.

To be clear, this device is priced at $649 and will ship to pre-order customers and retail channels on November 25th. Here's a recap of specs for the device:
    • 5.7-inch AMOLED screen with 1440 x 2560 resolution and a pixel density of 515ppi
    • Snapdragon 810 SoC - octa-core 2.0GHz CPU and the Adreno 430 GPU
    • 3GB of RAM
    • 32GB of expandable internal storage
    • 20MP camera on the back with an aperture of f/1.9 and OIS as well as a Tricolor flash
    • 5MP front-facing camera
    • 3340mAh battery
    • Windows Phone 10 Mobile
    Here's the link to check out this new flagship phablet from Microsoft: Buy Microsoft Lumia 950 XL – Unlocked - Microsoft Store
  2. Bi-209

Bi-209 New Member

Nov 15, 2015
    My Device:
    I'm so impatient for the black version to become available again. Luckily thanksgiving and traveling will distract me.