What's new

Microsoft replaced my surface pro 2 with pro 3

jrioux

I requested warranty service and Microsoft sent a Pro 3 instead of the Pro 2. With a new keyboard, pen and everything needed. I was shocked but pleased.
So much for Apple having better service. I've been very happy with Microsoft customer support the few times I have used it.

OP
D

Deihmos

The hinge for the stand was giving problems. Surface pro 3 is fm great but wifi drivers on Windows 10 is horrible when using wireless AC

ezien

OK thanks. Send in my SP2 a view days ago via Standard Exchange. Had an issue that a working Type Cover 2 could not be detected. Got an email from Surface Support that a replacement unit will be send soon, would only take a view days. Do you think that I also will get a SP3 as replacement?

Gainiac

Yeah, contacted Microsoft today for an exchange and they said due to the lack of SP2 for exchange I will get a SP3! And I am in Germany!

ezien

Yeah, contacted Microsoft today for an exchange and they said due to the lack of SP2 for exchange I will get a SP3! And I am in Germany!
That's really great!

Mine was also send to Germany. I live in The Netherlands. I so hope that I'll get a SP3. When did you send it in? And did you use the Standard Exchange?

Gainiac

No, I took advanced exchange 'cause I need my Surface everyday at university. I really really hope that it's a Pro 3