What's new

Microsoft Edge (Spartan)

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
Build 10049
- Favorites Bar alignment seems to be off - cuts off the bottom of the text.
- Keyboard/Touchpad scrolling not working properly - same with IE.

Russ

Build 10049
- Favorites Bar alignment seems to be off - cuts off the bottom of the text.
QUOTE]

Colorado --

Same experience here, but also have not figured out how to edit the favorites on the bar. There seems to be no right-click functionality nor have I found an "organize favorites" function.

I like the clean design, and it seems to be quicker.

Regards,
Russ

Russ

Very interesting. The above post was made using Spartan on my Win10 machine. This post is using Firefox under Win8.1.

Post above seems to just drift off into never-never land.

Russ

Russ

Very interesting. The above post was made using Spartan on my Win10 machine. This post is using Firefox under Win8.1.
Post above seems to just drift off into never-never land.

Ok, try this again. This post is using Spartan.

Edit:
And it worked. Weird

What I was trying to say in the disappearing post is that I have not found a function to edit or organize the favorites. There is no right-click functionality on the Favorites bar.

RW

Spider

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have not found a function to edit or organize the favorites. There is no right-click functionality on the Favorites bar.

The only RC function seems to be "Remove" for an individual favorite. All new favorites are added to the end of the list, and I can't find any way to sort, rename, etc. either. The IE imports were sorted, but probably because they were sorted in IE.

Spider

Super Moderator
Staff member
Pretty sneaky rename. Now they can use the same icon for the new browser that they used for IE.:D Waste not, want not.

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
Pretty sneaky rename. Now they can use the same icon for the new browser that they used for IE.:D Waste not, want not.
But that would be confusing especially since you can run both. They did reveal the new icon... a remaking of the old icon but visually different enough for most purposes.

untitled (4).png

The new darker, hungrier, edgier icon :)

but they could have been bigger, bolder, and Edgier

E.PNG

Last edited: