What's new

Solved Microsoft Store Hasn't Worked On My SP3 for Months

OP
Todd Peters

Todd Peters

sorry, I must have misread it. I tried tomorrow as well and had the same result.
Thank you guys again.

EDIT: I saw someone who had this same problem last year. They said that they didn't use the app for a few weeks and it miraculously started to work again. I gave the app a bit over a month just to see if it would work for me as well.

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
Have you tried this from other than your current network route - such as from a Café or a friend's WiFi?

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
Okay. Have you tried disabling IPV6 on your Network Adapter?

Screenshot (220).png

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
Check processes running - I'm starting to suspect that one of your processes is stealing some or all the packets needed to make the initial port connection to the store.

leeshor

It probably wouldn't hurt to leave it off unless you are connected to a corporate network that is using IPV6

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
I noticed you do not have the LLDP Protocol Driver enabled. Turn that on. Probably not the solution here, but you are likely to have some inefficiencies on your LAN or WLAN without it.

OP
Todd Peters

Todd Peters

I just restarted my laptop with the IPV6, and I looked to see if there were any updates I could do on windows. 64 updates later my laptop restarted and the store only had one problem: to change my date back to today. I did and for the first time in ages I can use my store again!
Should i keep IPV6 off? or try the store with it on?
Thank you guys so much for your help. I could have swore I set auto-updates when I got this thing. I guess it's had a ton critical updates stored for me.