Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter for under £25...

Discussion in 'Steals and Deals' started by kayzee, Sep 11, 2015.

1. kayzee

kayzee Well-Known Member

My Device:
    SPro
    Just ordered one yesterday for the brilliant price of £24.49!

This is how you do it :)
    • Sign up to (if you're not already a member) TopCashback.co.uk: The UK’s #1 Cashback & Vouchers Site
    • Search for 'Bespoke Offers'
    • In another tab open up Amazon and search for 'Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter'
    • Grab the URL of the cheapest price (currently £36.95 @ Accessory-Shop)
    • Paste the URL into the Beat My Price section of the website
    • Wait... within 24 hours you'll have a better price! I was offered it for £29.56 (the rest of the discount comes in the form of cashback)
    Not bad considering the RRP (and still for sale on Microsoft's website) is £59.99!

2. hughlle

hughlle Super Moderator Staff Member

Not bad at all. They can be a pain, but those voucher sites can be great. Got £100 off my SP3 using quidco.

Very very good price, but just as a heads up for those who miss this offer, the WDA is almost always available on amazon for £35-40 posted.

3. kayzee

kayzee Well-Known Member

My Device:
    SPro
    Yeah Quidco is good too... I remember they messed up my Surface Pro order and gave me £35 cashback twice :D I wasn't complaining.

Although, when I ordered my Band they were giving £10 cashback. I ordered two different sizes and sent the one that didn't fit back... Quidco said because I returned part of the order it wasn't valid and I didn't get my money :( a bit annoyed about that one.

I guess almost literally, you win some you lose some!