What's new

Microsoft's Surface Pro Tablet to Have Half the Battery Life of the RT; Just 4 Hours

Alan

Battery life matters

Sorry to say to me battery life matters I picked a tablet, for mobility, that means easy to carry AND a reasonable battery, 8 Mrs min, if I wanted less I could buy a laptop, most laptops have so poor a battery life ( and "very" poor..<2 Mrs) that they just get left plugged in. I need a battery to last the day, anything less and its not the same.
The only reason I liked the iPad was the long life, the operating system was the same as the iPhone ( piss poor with so many apple restrictions I couldn't read my emails, or open even the normal funnies I got sent) not to mention the arrogant.."we don't do flash"
The windows RT works fine, working USB, better than ANY other tablet, works with most snippets and movie clips sent to me, better than android or apple, and can even get the email or XL sheet I get sent from work..
However, lose the battery life and I could just stick with a < £500 laptop..

Alan

joemader

Nobody else interested in that color variant on the touch cover- other cool ones to come with Surface Pro???