What's new

Most unusual applications you've run on your surface?

That's great just been looking at them had cdjs a few years ago had to give them up , but this seems might be perfect solution to start playing again

They look quality

OP
Moonsurface

Moonsurface

Super Moderator
Staff member
That's great just been looking at them had cdjs a few years ago had to give them up , but this seems might be perfect solution to start playing again

They look quality
They are a very nice piece of kit, you can just about see the corner of it in my picture of my surface above.

They are a very nice piece of kit, you can just about see the corner of it in my picture of my surface above.

Hi moonsurface looks like am going to purchase one . quick question I wanna use a USB hub and have the pioneer hooked up as well as my wd 2tb HD with my music on does the USB have any probs powering the pioneer and HD at same time

OP
Moonsurface

Moonsurface

Super Moderator
Staff member
To be honest I've never used the Pioneer with the Surface as my husband uses a macbook pro (or a win 8 laptop as backup) with it. I only use the Surface occasionally for the lighting rig - it's not really DJ kit as it's mine, not his...lol

However the Pioneer has it's own mains power source (it's not USB powered) so it shouldn't be a problem in that regard, however you may need extra power for a HDD depending on what type it is.