What's new

Multi-tasking is a bit slow

dorian2786

Hi there. I was wondering on my surface 2 why there is a lag for program to load once you access them from the multi-task menu. I like to swip from left and have it show me the latest app I was using by at times there is a couple second load delay before you can do anything in the program. Is this normal? Also, would the Surface Pro 3 be able to download music in the background until the Surface 2? Thanks in advance.

EMINENT

Hi there. I was wondering on my surface 2 why there is a lag for program to load once you access them from the multi-task menu. I like to swip from left and have it show me the latest app I was using by at times there is a couple second load delay before you can do anything in the program. Is this normal? Also, would the Surface Pro 3 be able to download music in the background until the Surface 2? Thanks in advance.

If you have a SP3, yes. The desktop environment will allow you to download in the background on either device though. Is that what you're asking?

As far as lag from swiping, yes this happens if you haven't used the app for a while probably to refresh and free up memory. If you try swiping after using the app recently, you'll see there isn't any lag.

Last edited: