What's new

My surface 2 can't open games.

thievery3845

Hey guys, this my first thread on these forums. So I just bought a surface 2 and I downloaded a few games like the new top gear game and trolls vs vikings. But everytime I try to open the games, I only get to the developers name screen before I get booted back to the desktop screen. I can't figure out why it's happening. I mean these games shouldn't be that hard on the Tegra 4 processor. Anyone know why this is happening?

RadonMan

Hi there! I'm new here as well, trying to pick up a few tips and tricks for my Surface 2. Have you managed to solve your problem with the games by now? I guess my only suggestions would be to uninstall / reinstall the games, and also check for any updates from the Windows Store and for Windows RT. I know there are a few System restore tools as well, that you can try out, if you haven't customized your Surface to much already.

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
Maybe try some different games... didn't see a review on top gear, Trolls vs Vikings has some high ratings but they give upgrades for good reviews so its suspect... Try a top rated Free game with no less than 1000 reviews, see how that goes.