What's new

Need a little help

mike ammekilde

Hi everyone.

Just got my surface 3 I7 256gb.

Im having some problems when running Jdownloader. The screen ( program is too small ) and im having trouble making it really fit the screen properly.

Any help will be greatly appriciated.

First post btw.

bluegrass

I'm not familiar with Jdownloader but I have had situations where the text is too small to read on an application such as calibrating my Phantom quad. I created a shortcut on my desktop taskbar for the magnifier. It gets me through some unusually badly designed software.

I know this is probably not the solution you're hoping for but maybe it might help as a temporary work around. Now I'll go Google to see what Jdownloader is.

bluegrass

I was downloading and installing a copy of Jdownloader to try and see what you were talking about. During the download and installation process my Malwarebytes didn't like a lot of things it was doing so I bowed out. I don't want to wind up with adware on my computer. Hope you find a solution to your problem.

Antitoon

I created a shortcut on my desktop taskbar for the magnifier. It gets me through some unusually badly designed software.
A handy shortcut for the magnifier which I discovered by chance:
Win + '+'.
This will launch the magnifier. After that, you can zoom in with
Win + '+'
and zoom out with
Win + '-'

OP
M

mike ammekilde

Hi Again. Thanks for trying . Ive made it Work with your solution for the time being.
Its just a Little annoying to swith between magnifier and normal showing.

Hopefully they wil fix it sooner than later.