Need help, Diablo 3 resolution

Discussion in 'Microsoft Surface Pro 3' started by LoLiMo, Sep 18, 2014.

1. LoLiMo

LoLiMo New Member

Hello everyone, I am having problems with Diablo 3 today. I installed the new drivers from Intel and everything was working great last night. I was testing several Steam games and Diablo 3 without any hiccups.

Now this morning Diablo 3 is not being presented in full screen. I am able to run windowed full screen mode, but as soon as I try to change the resolution or any other parameters the game becomes VERY sluggish and completely unusable.

I have rolled back drivers and nothing has changed. My Steam games still function normally. I have also looked at the Battle.net forums to see if something changed on their end but that was a no go as well.

2. Liam2349

Liam2349 Active Member

My Device:
    SPro3
    I have one more option: Have you looked in the Diablo 3 installation directory for some configuration, user options file or something like that? File type should be .ini.

Not all games have them, but in that file you might find "Resolution = ....", "Fullscreen = True/False" and stuff like that. Have a look for it, and if you find one, try changing the resolution if it's an odd number or change fullscreen to true.

LoLiMo likes this.