What's new

Need help To compare s3 To muy sp3 (i3)

razzta01

Hi, i am a happy owner of an surface pro 3 (i3) version. I want some feedback about performance of my sp3 vs the surface3. Also, what surface3 should I pick up to match it to my sp3 performance.
Mainly use of my sp3: basic windows & office, bluestacks, video watching, surfing, kodi, one note.
Also, how does battery life compare to my sp3.
Rgds.

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
The SP3 i3 will perform noticeably better than the S3. Battery life probably isn't that much different, the S3 has a weaker CPU but also a smaller battery. BlueStacks may suffer on the S3 or may be insufferable. you'll get acceptable use browsing the Internets, using Office, etc. with occasionally lag in a smaller lighter package.

Were you planning to keep and use both or looking to replace your SP3. Id say they probably make a better team than either one individually with the S3 giving you a lighter device for lighter tasks and the SP3 doing the heavier lifting and being heavier to lift.

Plantje

If you want to do Office, surf the interwebz I agree: go for the Surface 3! I am a very happy Surface 3 owner! I use it for work as well