What's new

New forum feature

leeshor

For those who have not noticed, there is an additional to the member profile options. In settings > edit profile (on the left), toward the bottom of that page there is now an option to list your Surface model, (RT or Pro), along with an option for none and other.

Filling that field will make it easier for other members to see at a glance what you are using to better provide specific answers to questions and problems.

Please fill that in when you get a chance.

Thanks
Surface Forum Staff.

Russ

Leeshor --

It allows me to choose only one. I have an RT-64 and a Pro-128. Depending on the post relevance, I might be talking about either one.

Regards,
Russ

OP
leeshor

leeshor

I wish there was an explanation I could provide but it is what it is. Better than nothing, (for most).

Russ

I wish there was an explanation I could provide but it is what it is. Better than nothing, (for most).

Leeshor --

Yup, it is what it is. Somehow, I don't seriously think it will alter my life plan -- just pointing it out.

Regards,
Russ

ArnoldC

Those who set this site to compatibility mode will suffer from the dreaded effect in both Modern and Desktop IE. Turn the compatibility mode off, and you get the "normal" rendering.

Mr.NK

Super Moderator
Thanks Anorld, this did it for me - after i figured how to reenable the compatibility-icon in the adress-bar. After the update it was just not there anymore (only on RT, not on my Desktop), so i did go to developer-mode and switched between those modes and *tada* everything's like before the update and my icon appeared.