What's new

new intel driver

OP
ctitanic

ctitanic

Will this one be installed by Windows Update, or do you have to uninstall the current driver and install this one manually, like other updates to the graphics driver?
the one that they are mentioning is a manual update.

dleuen

Well let's hope it comes through windows update in a couple of months. It sounds promising all around.

wynand32

As tempting as it sounds, I'm not going to mess with installing this driver. I just fixed the black levels issue, and I'd hate to have to mess around with it again. I'm sure I will eventually when the official drivers are updated, but better then than now.

OP
ctitanic

ctitanic

As tempting as it sounds, I'm not going to mess with installing this driver. I just fixed the black levels issue, and I'd hate to have to mess around with it again. I'm sure I will eventually when the official drivers are updated, but better then than now.
I second this.

dleuen

That's exactly how I feel. Last thing I want is to bring down the house of cards (Windows) by installing a seductive new driver.

megatronium

I've installed them and will run some Premiere and let you guys know. It does say 30% open CL increase so this should be a perfect test. Sorry I have no games installed...

elixir

Does this driver address the HiDPI scaling issue with external monitor? Eg. Surface with 2560x1440 connected to 1920x1080 monitor.

Knuck

Just installed the new driver from Intel version 10.18.10.3907. Didn't affect my color calibration at all. Can see all boxes on both black and white level patterns.