What's new

New Lumia 1030 Microsoft Phone Leaked (50MP Camera On Board)

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Nokia-McLaren-1-640x420.jpg

Is it a Microsoft smartphone that has a phenomenal camera, or is it a great camera that has a built-in Microsoft smartphone? That is an easy question to ask after perusing the latest rumors and images of the Lumia 1030. The phone will supposedly come sporting a 50 MegaPixel camera... yes, FIFTY! While most people in the know regarding photography will tell you that having a lot of MP doesn't necessarily mean you will have great images, the high-end Lumia devices have always excelled in this regard, so this could be the Lumia's best camera yet!

Supposedly, the device will also have some "Kinect-like" 3D sensor abilities, and much more. It looks like Microsoft is going "all out" with their next flagship device! Be sure to check out even more images at the source link.

Source: SlashGear

kundas1

eww, that phone looks fugly... I'm waiting to get my hands on the lumia 1520 and that's as big as it will go lol

VickiFL

eww, that phone looks fugly... I'm waiting to get my hands on the lumia 1520 and that's as big as it will go lol

That's exactly what I thought! That lens is HUGE! I thought the lens on the 1520 was big, but wow!

I have the Lumia 1520, and I love it.