New Member Added to the Surface List

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction & Site Assistance' started by pipe7284, Apr 25, 2013.

1. pipe7284

pipe7284 New Member

Hello all,

I have been lurking around, reading about the surface, which gave me more information that what i thought the surface was. Before i was very sure that this is what I wanted, after reading and reading and reading, i got mixed feelings if i should get it or not. Well at the end, i bit the bullet and went for it. I purchased a 64gb surface RT. So far i am very excited. Not used to the windows 8 (RT) theme yet, but im pretty sure i will get used to it fast.

I still have alot of reading to do to learn more about these tablets/"miniPC" and enjoy it while i have it.

thank you

Felipe

2. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13 Administrator Staff Member

Welcome aboard Felipe!

3. J515OP

J515OP Super Moderator

My Device:
    RT
    Welcome and congrats on your Surface. Unfortunately there is a lot of misinformation about the Surface in the mainstream. Some is MS's fault for not doing a better job of promotion and some is just MS hate. Hopefully you will find the RT very much to your liking particularly if you need integration with other Windows PCs and Office.

4. cali

cali Member

Hope you are still enjoying your RT.