What's new

New Surface 2 - trouble with Youtube videos

beman39

this is BS, I find google has been systematically trying to ruin their stuff working on other platforms or MS for awhile now, and this is just a prime example of THEIR youtube working on THIER Chrome and NOT IE11, or their Android stuff working great on THIER PHONES but not other phones... conspiracy I think not! lol

OP
D

Dave T.

this is BS, I find google has been systematically trying to ruin their stuff working on other platforms or MS for awhile now, and this is just a prime example of THEIR youtube working on THIER Chrome and NOT IE11, or their Android stuff working great on THIER PHONES but not other phones... conspiracy I think not! lol

I agree. A lot of animosity between all the big players... MS, Google, Samsung, Apple and others.

I've already sent a couple of "feedback" notes to Google from the Youtube site. I really hope these MS tablets start taking off and garnering a bigger share of the market. It will make websites, app developers, and everybody else in the industry step up to the plate and create products that WORK not matter the platform.

FFX

FIX: In IE11, Gear menu->Manage Addons->Disable the Shockwave addon. DONE, no more crashes.

Rio

FIX: In IE11, Gear menu->Manage Addons->Disable the Shockwave addon. DONE, no more crashes.

ok i am here...but i do not see this shockwave addon you are talking about? how do i get to it?

Screenshot7_zps5a0d06f8.png