What's new

New Surface Pro 3 Owner and Power Cord

Haratora

I am new user to Windows 8.1 and Tiles. I have enjoyed working on my Surface Pro 3 for past 3 weeks. I just noticed a defect between the power cord and the connector that attaches to the Surface Pro. Wire is exposed. I will be reporting the defect.

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
I am new user to Windows 8.1 and Tiles. I have enjoyed working on my Surface Pro 3 for past 3 weeks. I just noticed a defect between the power cord and the connector that attaches to the Surface Pro. Wire is exposed. I will be reporting the defect.
That happened with mine as well, the MS Store replaced my Power Supply....

OP
H

Haratora

I reported defect of power cord to Surface warranty support by phone. Customer service agent was excellent. He will send replacement power cord by mail. Appreciate Microsoft Surface support and jnjroach reply.

cali

Welcome to the site. Hope you have received your replacement cord by now.

OB1

This is what the first power cord looked like, the replacement they sent me did the same thing and looks similar. I just received my third power pack, hope this one last. It takes about three weeks then you notice the fraying.
IMAG0747.jpg