What's new

Newbie; Draw shapes in OneNote (like Samsung S-pen)

Swesurface

Hi,

Been using my Pro now for a while but can´t get rid of that feeling that something´s missing...

On my Samsung Note, when I draw a circle or square or triangle it fixes the shape by auto/default, is there a similar function in Pro 3...? Would be really happy if it worked in Onenote (I know there is the option by clicking in desktop BUT I wan´t it to correct by automode...)

If not in Onenote, is there any app that solves it?

Thanks!

//David, Sweden

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
Hi, David,

Try Paint. That old program has been updated nicely. You will see markup icons at the top for shapes.

OP
S

Swesurface

Thanks Sharpcolorado,

however, I´m not looking for option to tap and then draw or am I missing something? I want to draw and by automatic it straightens the line/box/triangle and so on...

Like this (exactly how I work with it on my Samsung Note phone with S-pen :) ):

Last edited:

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Sharpcolorado,

however, I´m not looking for option to tap and then draw or am I missing something? I want to draw and by automatic it straightens the line/box/triangle and so on...

Like this (exactly how I work with it on my Samsung Note phone with S-pen :) ):
Very different applications as far as workflow. OneNote is a free canvass you can insert shapes or free hand them . For Math input see below:

upload_2015-4-13_11-57-48.png

OP
S

Swesurface

Ok jnjroach, but is there any application that solves this? If I would to leave the idea of Onenote...

If not, I really can´t understand MS not having this feature. I can´t be the one and only using it on my Note phone and on the Smart Board every other day...

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
When I draw a shape, such as a triangle, circle, oval, star, line, etc., it is 'straightened', or rectified for me.

Screenshot (20).png