I recently bought a sp3 and updated to Windows 10 and now it won't connect. It randomly stopped being able to find any networks while the WiFi was on, so I tried the enable and disable. It didn't help. I tried downloading the newest updates on my phone then transferring the files to my surface to install and this didn't help. I also did the reset where my files are kept bit this didn't help. It goes from showing up but being disabled, where it won't allow me to enable. To not showing up at all under network adapters. When I try to diagnose the connection it doesn't work either. This is very annoying since I just bought this device, I am already thinking about returning it.