What's new

October firmware update

wditters

Uhh just received an October System Hardware update ... 1.5Mb .. Interestingly small .. No trace @Microsoft yet as to what it concerns ..

Last edited:

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
Must be the Supreme Court update First Monday in October... :D
Its an out of band update (not on the second Tuesday of the month). Those are usually reserved for Zero day vulnerabilities and such.

OP
wditters

wditters

MS just informed me that they are releasing an number of fixes in an batched stream of updates but no info yet on what it is until tomorrow?

Reactions: mig

Kif

It seems to fix the Bluetooth issues related to the k810 keyboard. I don't see that the BT driver is revved which I would have expected. Either way, I'm happy.

OP
wditters

wditters

It seems to fix the Bluetooth issues related to the k810 keyboard. I don't see that the BT driver is revved which I would have expected. Either way, I'm happy.

That would be awesome. Did you also check with the Setpoint utility installed?

LoLiMo

The updated drivers have solved my intermittent Arc Mouse SE issues. Scrolling is now smooth as silk!

Grumpy2

Thanks guys for this post. Just checked my device and I have an update (1.5MB) for System Hardware although it does not say what hardware. Not real helpful Microsoft.

manoroid

My wifi issues seems to be fixed...no limited connectively sign which is nice. Plus my connection doesn't throttle when downloading anything. But when I turn Bluetooth is turned on...It still cuts my connection speed in half. I don't think that will ever get fixed??? Its terrible...