What's new

Oculus Rift research.

stijn2k6

Hey guys,

Im doing a research on the Oculus Rift I am totally not familair with the Oculus Rift and was wondering what the potential useages of the Oculus rift could be. I could image the police force can use it for practicing potential threats or offcourse gaming. What other things should the oculus rift be used for? And why is it so hyped? I would like to hear from you guys for some input! Good article links are appriciated aswell!

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
I've worked on some accounts and seen some interesting use cases but I'm unable to share as they are still NDA pending patents and monetization.

But generically - gaming is the main focus as it is Virtual Reality (Emerson into the Virtual World). HoloLens with it's Augmented Reality is when the cool stuff happens :)

OP
S

stijn2k6

More people with input? jnjroach, could you possible tell me in what kind of branches the uses of the oculus were?

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
I wish I could.....strictly NDA stuff. The stuff I'm working on is just using the Oculas as a prototype ubtil the HoloLens DevKits are available....